Thursday, January 26, 2012

You Say it's Your Birthday!

We celebrated Dylan's First Birthday with a small cookout at our house.  We had appetizers, hamburgers, potato salad, beans, and of course CAKE.  I found the.cutest. Elmo Cupcake Cake for Dylan for his birthday.  Unfortunately, Dylan had just about had enough of his party by the time we were ready to blow out the candles.  He had a little cake and then went to bed.  We saved his presents for the next morning!

We have been so blessed this past year to have the love and support of our family and friends.  Tyler and I talk all the time about how lucky we feel to have been blessed with a healthy child who we love to pieces.  I can't believe we have completed the first year as parents.  Time is going WAY too fast.  We're looking forward to all of the new adventures that come with a toddler...if I forgot to mention, Dylan finally learned to crawl over the holidays!  He is VERY mobile these days.
Elmo Cake
Give me that candle!
Yummy!
I love icing!
Samantha and Lindsey 
Dylan, Carsyn, and Afton playing the piano
Tim and Dave
Family
Carsyn loves cake
Hi Mommy!
Sydney loves cake too!
Mom with some cuties!
Tim, Ellen, and Carroll
Birthday boy loves his milk
Presents from Dylan's sweet family and friends
Maracas - thanks Cindy!
Let's play!
Mommy and Daddy are in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment