So I have yet to post the pictures from Dylan's first Christmas, so I'm finally taking the time to do that this week! We'll start with the decorations from our house in Raleigh.
I was very excited to make our house festive for the holidays. Last year, I really didn't do much because I was about 9 months pregnant and Tyler was still living in Philadelphia. But this year, we had lights on our bushes outside, stockings, candles, TWO Christmas trees, and more. My grandmother has been giving us the holiday Hallmark Barbie Ornaments since 1993 and my mom starting giving us some of the other ones each year as well. So needless to say, I have enough to fill an entire tree. Our neighborhood also does a night with luminaries, Santa, and carols!
 |
| Dylan and Papa |
 |
| The stockings were hung... |
 |
| New Chair - Merry Christmas |
 |
| Outside decorations |
 |
| Luminaries on our street |
 |
| Baby by the tree |
 |
| Big Tree |
 |
| Barbie Tree |
Ho Ho Ho
ReplyDelete