Monday, January 23, 2012

BEST Christmas Ever!

In my life, I've had some seriously amazing Christmases.  I got a hamster one year, a stereo system, a scooter...one year my parents even took us on a cruise.  Still, this Christmas was the best one that I can remember.  I am sure that it is because of my sweet Dylan...and my super awesome husband shocked me with a David Yurman ring, so that didn't hurt either!

But really, it was a perfect day.  We opened presents, watched Dylan play with his toys, drank some Jingle Juice and White Russians and spent the day together.  We also went to Tommy's and Jane's annual Christmas Party.  I hope all of our future Christmases will be as wonderful as this one was!
Santa thought Dylan was a good little boy 
Dylan's new piano is a hit
Tyler's new print of downtown Raleigh
Chris was a good boy too

Mom handing out presents
Mom and Chris
Dad and Dallas
Christmas Baby with Nana and Papa
Dad and Jane making breakfast
Christmas Day Breakfast
Grandma's 100th Christmas - we ran out of boxes!
Dylan and Carol
Ty and Jane
Papa, Chris, Dallas, and Dylan
The Ladies
Grandma and Carol
Mom and Ty

1 comment: