This Thanksgiving was a big one. Not only was it Dylan's first Thanksgiving, but we also celebrated my Grandma's
99th Birthday! This time of year, I find myself reflecting on all of my blessings even more than I usually do. Since having Dylan, I have become hyper-aware of how much I have to be thankful for. This year, I am the mother to a wonderful baby who has enriched my life more than I could have imagined, the wife to a very involved and energetic husband, and I have family and friends who I love.
We met Dave, Ashley and Maddox at Mom's and Dad's house in Roanoke...along with all of our dogs. Dallas and Chris showed up with their fur baby for part of the weekend as well. For those who are trying to figure out
just how many dogs that totals, I'll help you with the math...FIVE! So we had a packed house. But the more the merrier, right!? Here are some pictures of Thanksgiving night...more to come!
 |
| Some of my favorite boys |
 |
| Cousin Carol and Dylan |
 |
| Dave and Jane |
 |
| Group picture! |
 |
| Ashley, Mom, Lindsey |
 |
| The Girls with our boys! |
 |
| Dylan can always count on Great-Grandma to feed him |
 |
| Maddox LOVES his Nana |
 |
| Maddox also decided he LOVED my pumpkin pie cheese cake |
 |
| Tommy and Tyler |
 |
| Dylan and Papa |
 |
| Dave and Dylan |
 |
| Jane and Dylan - YAY! |
 |
| 4 of the 5 demons |
No comments:
Post a Comment