Thursday, December 29, 2011

BFF visit

One thing I love about the holidays...catching up with Tahra and her babies in Roanoke.  It is especially fun since the boys are so close in age.  It is ALSO especially fun when our visits include yummy food, mimosas and bloody marys.  The Edwards hosted a little get together following the annual Drumstick Dash.  While I did not participate in the race, I was more than willing to participate in the festivities!

Don't be fooled, James is actually a few months younger than Dylan.  But what can I say, Dylan is a pee-wee, and James is a big boy.  But no matter, as you can see, it sure does seem that our boys already enjoy each other's company!

Lindsey and Dylan with Tahra and James
Happy Boys
Hugs
Miss Caroline relaxing after the race
The dads and the boys
Our visits are never long enough
"Let's play!"

No comments:

Post a Comment