Friday, September 23, 2011

It's almost time!

We left Dylan with Nana and Papa and Maddox so that we could enjoy a bachelor/bachelorette weekend with Ashley and David and some friends in DC.
The calm before the storm!
We checked into our hotel and went over to a bar to watch the Virginia Tech game and enjoy some margaritas together.
Chris, Dave, and Tyler 
Ole!
Lindsey and Ashley
After the game was over, the guys and girls split up!!  We went back to the hotel to get ready and then went out to a Hooka Bar and ate dinner.  We stopped back by the hotel, saw the guys for the last time, played a few games and then went out for the night.  We did not get home until LATE - and I am not sharing any pictures because we just had too much fun!  :)  Oh, ok, I guess I can at least share the "before" pictures!
The bride and groom - before we split up for the rest of the night!
With my future sister-in-law and the bachelorette!

No comments:

Post a Comment