On Monday, March 14, 2011, my best friend and college roommate welcomed her second child, James Andrew, into the world! I was
certain that she was going to have another girl...so I was surprised when I received the email that a little baby boy was born! It is so exciting that Dylan and James are only two months apart. So far, we've been comparing notes and sharing stories of dodging pee during diaper changes!! Oh, how the times have changed our discussions!
Even though we don't live as close to each other as we would like, I'm sure our boys will grow to be good friends. And maybe one day, these two little wahoos will get to be college roommates at UVA, just like their mommas!
It seems like just a week or two ago that we were anxiously waiting for their arrival...and now we both have our healthy baby boys!
 |
| Christmas bellies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment