Nana and Papa spent last weekend in Raleigh with us. The nice weather had us taking advantage of any outside activity that we could! Friday night we went to First Friday's in downtown Raleigh. The local art vendors stay open late to display their work...AND serve complimentary wine and food! Mom and I were in heaven! The streets were closed off and there was also live music. We had a really nice time and afterward enjoyed dinner at Woody's where the boys could also watch some basketball.
Mom and I went shopping on Saturday, which was really nice since neither of us ever have a good shopping buddy to help pick out clothes. It was also the first time I have been clothes shopping since I got pregnant. I got a super cute little blazer that Dallas would approve of! We spent some time hanging out at home and then went to Durham for lunch in the American Tobacco Historic District!
 |
| Nana and Dylan |
 |
| Dylan and Papa |
 |
| A baby's gotta eat too! |
 |
| Walking around the Tobacco District |
 |
| Daddy and Dylan - Tobacco District |
 |
| Dylan meets a bear! | | | | |
|
|
Sunday was a really nice day in Raleigh so we sat out on the back porch for a while before going to lunch at Piper's where we were able to eat outside.
 |
| Wearing my hat! |
 |
| I love my Nana and Papa! |
 |
| Rosie needs protection from the sun too! |
 |
| Family pic |
|
|
|
In other news, we added another new piece of artwork to our kitchen. Tyler gave me the little fish for Valentine's Day and I loved it so much we decided we should start a whole school of fish! These were made by a local artist in Roanoke and they are so cute! I'm thinking we might need one more...
No comments:
Post a Comment