Monday, April 21, 2014

11 Months

My little baby keeps getting closer and closer to the year mark.  And there's nothing I can do to stop it. He's started babbling and he can say several words:  Daddy, ball, uh oh, bu-bye...and his favorite...PAPA!  He's starting to pull up on things, and Tyler has found him sitting in his crib a few times when he went up to get him in the morning (he finally sleeps every night in his room now!), but still not officially crawling.  He's also starting to "dance" a little bit when he hears music that he likes.

Bryant is VERY, VERY into food.  In fact, at times, it can be almost embarrassing.  If we are out to eat a restaurant and he has his paci in his mouth, the second the server brings the food to our table, he pops that thing right out and starts screaming to have a bite.  Sometimes we think the child is insatiable.  He can also finally feed himself - and the dog!  And he's also pretty much decided that he's done nursing.  He usually only nurses in the morning now.

I'm already starting to shower the poor child with even more kisses than usual because I just cannot believe that he is already nearly a year old.  I've got to get in all the lovin' that I can before my baby becomes a big boy!

Weight:  19. 6 lbs
Hair:  starting to get crazy, but at least it's growing in evenly
Nicknames:  Bry-guy, Bry-Bry
Teeth:  NONE

Sweet little sugar
He likes to stick his tongue out

"I'm done with this, Mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment