Sunday, January 26, 2014

Christmas 2013 Wrap Up

I do not know how I've gotten so far behind on the blog...I'm sure my cold that started before Christmas did not help!  What a special Christmas this was for our family.  Bryan's first Christmas, and Dylan was old enough to realize how FUN presents are to open.  We also spent a lot of quality time with family.  The holidays always seem to make you reflect on your blessings - and I am truly blessed.

The sweetest little gift
The Cote Clan with Santa
Dylan, Maddox, Reese, Bryant
The little kids
Buddies - and notice the short sleeves...it was 80 degrees in Raleigh before Christmas!
Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa
My sweet boys in their Christmas Jammies
What did Santa bring?
Helping Nana open her presents
Grandma's 102 Christmas
Reunion with my bestie - and Tahra met Bryant!

No comments:

Post a Comment