Today, Tyler and I got to get a glimpse of our second little guy, who will be here in about 3 weeks, give or take.
The doctors wanted to check to confirm that this baby is, in fact, head down, since his stubborn brother was breech. Currently, he is head down and in position and unlikely to move, weighs approximately 6lbs 14 ounces, is surrounded by a perfect amount of fluid, still a boy (HAD to have them double check!), and one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. We were so lucky to get to have a 3D ultrasound, which was not planned. And little boy cooperated so we could see his perfect little face. This technology is truly unbelievable. And I'm even more excited to meet this little guy than I was before. He looks just like his brother and everyone is calling him D2. Little cutie!

No comments:
Post a Comment