Last year, we spent
Father's Day on Oak Island. This year, for Mother's Day, Ty took us back to the beach to enjoy a weekend away together. We loaded the car Friday night, dropped Callie off first thing Saturday morning, and we were off. By 11 a.m., we were sitting on Caswell beach, enjoying the beautiful day.
I was really eager to get Dylan to the beach this year. Tyler and I have been beach bums our whole lives, so I was hoping that Dylan would be as well...and we were not disappointed. He LOVED it!! He especially liked playing with the bucket of water and his shovel. He even got in the ocean with Daddy!
 |
| Playing on the beach! |
 |
| Picnic lunch on the beach |
 |
| My surfer boys! |
 |
| REALLY tired! |
We went into Southport on Saturday night and enjoyed a drink at Old American Fish and then had an awesome dinner at Provisions. Unfortunately, I could not find my camera while we were out, but it was a perfect night on the water.
On Sunday, we went back to the beach for a few hours before driving over to Wilmington to have Mother's Day lunch on the waterway at the
Fish House Grill. I wish we could spend every weekend at the beach!
 |
| Loved playing in the water |
 |
| Silly Boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment