Tyler and I took Dylan to his first beach trip to Oak Island, NC. I grew up going to the beaches on Oak Island and had not been down in about 5 years...and I LOVE North Carolina beaches!! We got up early on Saturday and drove the two and a half hours straight to Long Beach. The water was really warm and Dylan seemed to enjoy dipping his toes in the ocean. We went to dinner at Provisions in Southport. Ty and I ate some yummy seafood while Dylan slept through the whole meal. Sunday we spent Tyler's first Father's Day on Caswell Beach and also visited the Light House. We ended our beach weekend with lunch at the Fishy Fishy Cafe!
Hi Lindsey, My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable. I was looking for blogs about Oak Island to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com. Hope to hear from you soon! Jane
Hi Lindsey,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Oak Island to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane