A few weeks ago, Nana and Papa, and David, Ashley, and Maddox came to visit us in Raleigh because the girls had a Saturday night date with Keith Urban!!! It also gave us an excuse to get the little boys together now that Dylan is more interactive.
 |
| Dylan and Maddox playing together. |
 |
Dylan with Cousin Maddox and Uncle Dave
 |
| Aunt Ashley and Dylan |
|
We spent Saturday at an interesting festival, The Tour de Fat in Durham. It is a bike festival created by New Belgium Brewing Company to raise money for local non-profits while promoting cycling, sustainability and recycling...and drinking! Everyone was dressed up in colorful costumes and the festival had a circus-like feel to it, complete with acts to watch and games to play. We ended the afternoon with lunch overlooking the Durham Bulls ball park.
 |
| Papa and Dylan lookin' cool with Nana |
 |
| Tour de Fat |
 |
| Dave playing a game we never beat |
The concert Saturday night was awesome! We tailgated in the parking lot before the show and enjoyed Ashley's famous margaritas. The concert started and, as usual, Keith was certainly easy on the ears AND eyes! It was his five year anniversary with Nicole Kidman so she was also in the audience. The best part of the night, however, was when he came into the stands RIGHT next to us to perform. We were within five feet of him. I wish I could tell you what song he was singing, but none of us can remember!!
 |
| Tailgating |
 |
| Oh HI Keith Urban...I know you are singing to ME! |
It was really fun to see the two boys together. A year from now, I have a feeling that these two are going to be trouble!!
 |
"Here, have a paci."
 |
This much cuteness in one place should be illegal!
|
|
I love this blog
ReplyDelete