I got to spend last Saturday in Richmond, VA with two of my best girlfriends, Lisa and Lauren. Now that everyone is married, there are no more weddings to guarantee that we'll get together every year. We've been tossing around the idea of a beach house for a while now...might be time to make that happen! This trip was especially exciting because it is the first time that Lauren met Dylan.
We spent the afternoon catching up and chatting. We took the kids to a cute Italian restaurant and enjoyed some awesome subs. Cora kept herself entertained by handing packets of sugar to us throughout our meal. I also found a few in my diaper bag when I got home...she's so thoughtful! And Dylan kept himself entertained with all of Cora's toys!
So both of my favorite ladies are expecting little ones soon (baby envy much?). Lisa's second little girl will arrive in March and Lauren is expecting her first child in July. I'm so thrilled for both of them and I can't wait to meet Dylan's little friends. Girls - I miss you soooo much! And LG - thanks for the sweet puzzles for Dylan. He especially loves the one that makes noise!
 |
| Lauren, Lisa, Cora, Lindsey, Dylan (3 of the 4 L's - we missed you Liz!) |
 |
| "Mommy, I like this toy! Can I have it?" |
 |
| "No cameras please, I just woke up!" |
 |
| There are babies in those bellies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment