Dylan enjoyed his first UVA game in Charlottesville...and more importantly, his first tailgate!! I did not get to go to any games last year because we were so busy moving...and I was pretty pregnant. So I was thrilled to get a PERFECT day to watch my Hoos, drink some wine, and eat some sausage balls. We were also able to introduce Dylan to several of my college friends. And to top it off, UVA managed to get a win (barely) over Idaho!
![]() |
| Dylan and Daddy |
| Oh hi Bryce, can I have that beer! |
![]() |
| Sue and Dylan |
Dylan meets Traylor and Erin
|
| My favorite tailgate girls! |
| The Cotes |
| Yay!! GO HOOS! |
| Scott Stadium |
![]() |
| Mommy and Dylan |
| Hi Farrell! |
| Jenny, F Dawg, Dylan, and Mage |
![]() |
| Had to keep an eye on Julie...thought she was gonna steal him! |
| Alpha Phis meet Dylan |
| Cheering with Molly and Nana |
![]() |
| Overtime! |







No comments:
Post a Comment