My sweet little Bryant is 9 months old! He has been such an easy little baby - I figure I'll be in for a crazy toddler. He's still not crawling, but he can rock back and forth on his knees. Also, still no teeth. I looked back at Dylan's baby book, and he didn't have any teeth until after his 1st birthday. So, I figure Bry's will come in when they are good and ready. He had his 9 month appointment and they said I need to fatten him up. He doesn't seem small to me, as he is already in 12 month clothes, but I'm following the doctor's orders and have increased his baby food each day. He will eat almost anything that I give him. If he sees me eating, he will pop out his paci and open his mouth like a bird. He especially enjoyed the coconut cream pie I made last weekend!
When I snuggle my nose in the creases of Bryant's little neck, he coos and sings to me! He loves his momma and I really couldn't love this little boy more if I tried. He is such a blessing and everyone comments on how good he is. He still sleeps predominately in the pack-and-play in our room, but he wakes up about 5:30 or 6:00 every morning to nurse, so it' just easier. And I don't mind having him so close by!
Weight: 17 lbs 8 ounces
Height: 29 inches
Hair: starting to look silly!
Loves: his big brother and his doggie
 |
| 9 months old |
 |
| Happy boy |
 |
| Look at that sweet face |
No comments:
Post a Comment