Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Get This Potty Started!

Well...I think my oldest boy is potty trained!  That's right!  We're on day 4 with no accidents.  He even went to school all day today without any problem!  He told me he does NOT want his pull ups.  Also, when I was changing his brother's diaper, he told him, "Bryant, poop in the potty!"  For now, I'm still putting him in a diaper at night, but every morning when he wakes up, he's dry.

He is so proud of himself.  And Mommy and Daddy are, too.  Of course, we're also happy to have one less in diapers.  Overnight, it seems, my sweet Dylan has gone from an infant to a little boy.  If you ask him how old he is he says, "I turn 3 in January!"  His language is limitless at this point.  He understands everything we say and speaks non-stop.  He knows his colors, how to count, shapes, and every type of car out there.  He sings all.day.long.  Interestingly, he likes songs about fire - and there are a lot out there:  This Girl Is on Fire, Light 'Em Up, Baby You're a Firework, etc.  HA!  It is so fun to watch him grow and learn.  But I wish I could slow down time.


1 comment: