For Memorial Day Weekend, we went home to Roanoke to meet up with the entire family. This was a special trip b/c we got to meet my brand new baby nephew,
Wyatt; and our childhood friend, Adam, got married! It was also the weekend of Roanoke's 43rd
Festival in the Park.
This week, I'll post pictures from the big weekend. But first, the most important ones: Meeting Wyatt! Ashley and I were fighting over who would get to hold him first. She took a shower right before they arrived, so I won (I think she did that so we wouldn't have to actually battle)! Needless to say, we all took turns fussing over him the entire weekend.
 |
| Dylan was jealous most of the weekend! |
 |
| Aunt Lindsey loving on sweet Wyatt - look at that face! |
 |
| Sisters and W |
 |
| Tyler is an old pro! |
No comments:
Post a Comment