Sorry I have been MIA for so long. There has been a LOT going on at our house lately. I promised some pictures from Memorial Day weekend, so here they are! We had a great weekend visiting with family, friends, and spending some time at Roanoke's Festival in the Park!
 |
| Dylan meets the Rutherfoords!! Nana, D and Molly! |
 |
| First night at Festival: Nana, D and Sue |
 |
| Sister Sister - and some Golden Monkeys |
 |
| Nana and Papa |
 |
| Dylan is POOPED! |
 |
| Dylan hanging out with Uncle Chris and his brother, Jon |
 |
| Dylan socializing with the ladies: Great Grandma, Miss Trish, and Aunt Jane |
 |
| I LOVE my Great-Grandma! |
 |
| "Hi Uncle Tommy!" |
 |
| Nice afternoon at Amrhein's winery |
 |
| Dylan, surrounded by women, as usual! |
 |
| Family picture / happy boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment