Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Grandma is cooler than your grandma

For those of you who don't know, I have a pretty impressive Grandma.  She would probably kill me for revealing her age (although I think she's secretly proud of it), but she is 98 years old and lives on her own.  She does a pretty good job of trying to keep up with what is going on in the world and even keeps a copy of a Rolling Stones book on her coffee table, of which, she has read every page.  She tells me Keith Richards is very interesting!  Of course she doesn't get out too much anymore, so when my Aunt Jane called to see if she and my cousin Carol could bring Grandma to Raleigh for a visit, I was pretty excited.  We went out for a few good dinners, went shopping, and spent a lot of time admiring Dylan.
Just got to town
Great-Grandma and Dylan
Carol kissin' on the Biebs
Awesome italian dinner 



Carol and Dylan
Jane and a sleepy boy

No comments:

Post a Comment